2004-12-06

Ou est le Pamplemousse?

My computer hates you all. Trillian isn't opening at all for me, (but it does for my sister for some strange suspicious reason <.<), and I tried going to the realm and that didn't work either.
Trillian will load, but before it can connect to anything it 'performs and illegal operation'.
I only tried the realm once, so there's still hope, but I waited a long time then got 404'd. Ow, my browser.
I didn't think my blog would load either, but it obviously did. I don't knnow how to fix Trillian though, which has been like this for two days. :(

2 Comments:

At December 07, 2004 7:02 PM, Blogger Ireny said...

Things are fixed. ^_^

 
At December 08, 2004 9:07 PM, Blogger AJ said...

*cries* You scared me! I thought we lost you forever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home