2004-12-31

I should probably be doing homework....

Eh, it's only worth 20% of my mark.
Yesterday I bought the Jorane live CD. It's very good. I couldn't find it for the longest time, I didn't know the music store had a seperate French section...... ^^;
This holiday has been odd. There were three major fires on Christmas eve, my uncle was fighting the largest, which was incidentally the closest to our house. I'm nearly done FFVII... I have that much free time this holiday, I just can't bring myself to do homework.
J'aime ma nouvelle CD. ...Zere can be only one french fry.

edit- Why is the French word for CD 'CD', but the French word for compact disc is disc compacte? o_O

2 Comments:

At January 03, 2005 4:13 PM, Blogger Zephie said...

0.o Disque Compacte- would'nt it be un DC? Euungh now my brain hurts!

 
At January 09, 2005 2:31 AM, Blogger Ireny said...

OMG ZEPHALIE YOU READ MY BLOG?!?!?!?!?!?!? You're creepy. á_á That's creepy. I'm creeped out. How did you find it? CREEPY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home